Job no: 493897
Work type: Part time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Permanent Full Time position available for experienced hospitality staff member. This role responds to and undertake requests for remedial cleaning of carpets, hard floors and soft furnishing as requested by Service Manager or Team Leader.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deep cleaning of carpets
- Deep cleaning of hardwood floors
- Deep cleaning of bathroom tiles etc.
- Cleaning of windows where appropriate
- Deep cleaning of soft furnishings, including furniture and curtains
- Laundry duties as allocated
The ideal candidate will be a team player with the ability to work independently and have a minimum of 12 months experience working within an Aged care or hospital environment. As transporting the required equipment is required as part of this role to be considered you must have a manual drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience working in a Hospitality role in an aged care or hospital environment including conducting deep cleans
- Experience working with people living with dementia
- Competent time management skills and ability to work in line with routines and schedules
- Ability to provide a National Police Clearance less than 6 months old, or a receipt at interview stage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manual Drivers License
- The ability to pass a pre-employment physical assessment and reference checks
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer a range of other benefits;
- Industry-leading pay rates
- The ability to salary package $15,900 pa
- Onsite parking
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF or Medibank
- Access to our wellness program
We are looking for special people. People who are intrinsically aligned to ensuring that the way they perform their role, has a positive impact on the clients and residents we support every day.
Whilst your experience is extremely important to us, we use screening tools that are designed to help us get to know you, beyond the resume. Shortlisted applicants will receive a request to complete personality/ job fit questionnaires and in some instances, a video interview.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please use the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application, ensuring your current resume is included.
Is this your next permanent role?
Take your career forward with us at Amana Living today!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend