Psychologist - Northside Group
Job no: 496635
Work type: Casual
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists to join the Northside Group team.
About the Role
We are searching for Clinical Psychologists/ Psychologists to join our team. This role will of work across therapy programs. These programs provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of a range of mental health illnesses.
To succeed in this role you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skill and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a sole facilitation and group therapy role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualification in Psychology
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities(desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is a member of the Northside Group, owned by Ramsay Health Care and known as an exceptional mental health clinic in Sydney.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic, a purpose-built mental health facility with 112 single rooms, day services and on site consulting suites, is now open at 2 Frederick St, St Leonards.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Shiwani Basnet on 02 9433 1528
Close Date: 17 th November 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend