Casual Registered/Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 498039
Work type: Casual
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking multiple experienced Casual Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Beleura Private Hospital in Mornington.
About the Role
Working in the casual pool will see you assigned to a variety of shifts based on your availability across departments relevant to your experience and specialty. If you enjoy the variety of gaining experience in a new side of the hospital each week, then this role is a perfect fit for you!
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders of the departments you are assigned to shift-to-shift to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses must have certification to administer medications and IV’s.
- Proven acute care experience post AHPRA registration in a hospital environment.
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant specialty will be highly regarded.
Hourly rate of $31-$42 per hour + 25% Casual Loading based on experience.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Beleura Private Hospital is a 157 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Beleura Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialties including medical & surgical care, high dependency unit, oncology & palliative care units, chemotherapy day ward, psychiatric unit, alcohol rehabilitation unit, cardiology, pathology and radiology.
Culture and Benefits of joining the Beleura Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Margaret Baker at Bakerma@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend