Environmental Services Assistant
Job no: 498100
Work type: Casual
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are looking for casual cleaning staff for our busy environmental services team at The Avenue Private Hospital.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
You will bring 2 years minimum cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or a commercial cleaning environment. You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
The flexibility to work shifts of various lengths and shift times across multiple sites will be highly regarded as while the role is primarily based at the Avenue, the opportunity to take on shifts at nearby Ramsay hospitals will arise.
You will also bring
- Experience with cleaning machinery including floor scrubbers.
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$23 plus casual loading, based on experience.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, The Avenue is an advanced 152 bed private surgical and medical hospital located in the inner city suburb of Windsor.
The hospital has 11 operating theatres, 3 procedure rooms, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services (including MRI, CT and Ultrasound).
Culture & Benefits of joining the Avenue team:
At The Avenue we have an excellent reputation for a high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. Patient health, safety and comfort are a priority, and The Avenue Hospital continually monitors and evaluates its performance to achieve this critical outcome.
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits. Check it out at http://www.ramsaycareers.com.au/Why-Ramsay/Employee-Benefits
For enquiries please contact:
Environmental Services Manager
03 9526 5326
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend