- Multiple permanent part time opportunities
- Join our supportive and friendly ICU team
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking enthusiastic, proactive and motivated team players to join our Intensive Care Unit as Registered Nurses.
There are multiple permanent part time opportunities available, commencing in May 2020.
Come and join our team!
About the Role
Our 9-bed Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 ICU providing the full range of organ support to critically ill patients. With Hollywood Private Hospital recently expanding their services to incorporate cardiothoracic surgery, we are seeking Registered Nurses with experience in Cardiothoracic ICU to support the team and ensure a high level of care is delivered and maintained at all times.
Your role will also involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
- Working effectively in a multidisciplinary team while undertaking additional tasks as directed by the Clinical Nurse Manager
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with clinical and professional cardiothoracic surgical and ICU experience. Your extensive knowledge and speciality in these areas will assist you in supporting staff within the department where required.
Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team-focused environment and your client-first attitude are also essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse with ICU and cardiothoracic surgical experience
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates relevant clinical skills and knowledge in area of specialty
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $67,996.00 - $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level.
Please note the range above is for full time equivalent Nurses and will decrease depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Adam Coleman, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 11.55 pm