- Permanent full time
- Grow personally and professionally in a key leadership role
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
A wonderful opportunity exists for a highly experienced Registered Nurse with strong managerial and leadership qualities to lead, support and empower our dedicated Cardiovascular team at John Flynn Private Hospital.
About the Role
Our Cardiovascular Lab operates 2 Labs, performing a variety of procedures including Diagnostic cardiac catheterisation, Coronary Intervention, Electrophysiology Intervention, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Structural Heart, Peripheral Vascular, TAVR and Interventional Radiology.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate who is enthusiastic and experienced within Cardiac Cath Lab and has demonstrated commitment to higher learning.
This fast paced and highly rewarding role reports directly to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services - Perioperative Services.
To be considered in this role, you will need to demonstrate extensive clinical skills and experience within a Cardiac Cath Lab environment. Your ability to lead and motivate staff, along with your passion for enhancing staff engagement is critical to this role. Your high level of communication and interpersonal skills will assist with maintaining effective communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders. You will be required to work with and support other perioperative mangers to achieve excellent patient care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
Along with your commitment to upholding and promoting Ramsay’s core values, you will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Five (5) years’ post graduate experience in acute health care is desirable
- Demonstrated extensive clinical skills and experience within a Cardiac Cath Lab environment including delivering high standards of clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge
- Previous experience as a shift leader or Cardiac Cath Lab department leader
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, leading, directing and motivating staff to achieve outcomes
- Effective management of rostering processes and allocation of duties for all clinical staff
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and human resources
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
John Flynn Private Hospital is a well-respected, 361 bed acute care private hospital located within minutes of Gold Coasts picturesque beaches and Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
With free on-site parking, professional development opportunities, a staff gym and access to employee assistance programs, this is the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in the relaxed, beach-side lifestyle that the Gold Coast is well-known for.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For all enquiries, please contact:
Renae Balcke, Assistant Director of Clinical Services - Perioperative Services
Ph: (07) 5598 9012