Environmental Services Assistants
Job no: 501116
Work type: Casual
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are looking for casual cleaning staff for our busy environmental services team at Warringal Private Hospital.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
You will bring proven cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or a commercial cleaning environment. You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
The flexibility to work shifts of various lengths and shift times across multiple sites is required as shifts are available across a rotating weekly roster including AM and PM shifts.
You will also bring
- Experience with cleaning machinery including floor scrubbers.
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$23 plus casual loading, based on experience.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Warringal Private Hospital has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world. Specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracics, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology, the hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, Warringal Private Hospital provides the highest standard in all areas of health care.
For enquiries please contact:
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend