Job no: 501357
Work type: Part time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking a Medical Secretary to join our team in this Permanent Part Time opportunity offering up to 38 hours per week. This opportunity is based at our Brookvale Consulting Suites.
About the Role
This is a perfect opportunity to join a team that is friendly, cohesive and proactive. This opportunity will see you deliver exceptional customer service to our patients and visitors whilst supporting a team of psychiatrists and a psychologist.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management
- Accurate typing of correspondence and patient reports
- Reception and patient enquiries
- Processing patient accounts - billing, collections and reconciliations
- Liaising with other health care professionals and hospital staff
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay core values. Your communication and interpersonal skills will be of critical importance as you liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate strong organisational skills with the ability manage conflicting priorities working in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience working in a reception/secretary role
- Prior experience working in a medical setting (desirable).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong attention to details and accuracy with efficient keyboard/typing skills
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Vanessa Garland on GarlandV@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend