Wollongong Private Hospital are seeking an experienced Registered Nurses to join our Cardiac/Cath Lab team
Multiple casual opportunities available with a view to convert to permanent opportunities
About the Role
As a member of our team, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Strong Clinical knowledge and skills in Cardiology
- Experience in Coronary Angiogram, Pacing and Electrophysiology Studies (EPS)
- 2 years experience working in all roles of the Cardiac Cath lab; Scrub, Scout, Monitoring and recovery.
- Good working knowledge of equipment related to Cardiac Angiography (IVUS / OCT / Rotorblator / Pressure wires)
- Strong focus and commitment to quality patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement process
- Current ALS certificate or willingness to undertake
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Brett Hazelgrove on Hazelgroveb@ramsayhealth.com.au