Job no: 502298
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
An exciting opportunity for a motivated, proactive and determined Theatre Orderly to join our team at Baringa Private Hospital. Casual and Permanent Part Time opportunities available.
About the Role
As a Theatre Orderly, you will support a multidisciplinary team with the aim to achieve excellent clinical care and outcomes for the patient, hospital and Ramsay Health Care. Contributing to providing a safe environment for patients, staff and Visiting Medical Practitioners, your role will involve, but is not limited to;
- Transporting patients to and from the Theatre;
- Assisting in the day to day operations with patient positioning, theatre set ups, and cleaning and restocking of theatres;
- Removing rubbish and soiled linen; and
- Providing support to the wards when required.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual and bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our staff and patients in obtaining the best possible outcomes. Your ability to work in a team environment and independently when required, and your willingness to accept and promote the Ramsay core values is essential for this role.
You will also bring:
- Certificate III in Operating Theatre Technician Practice or equivalent (Health Services / Aged Care) desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with all patients, the general public and all hospital staff
- Ability to perform a physically demanding role
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively following directions
Candidates with relevant experience gained within the health industry, ideally within acute care/ perioperative hospital setting, will be highly regarded for this role.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jo Brown, Director of Clinical Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend