Job no: 503845
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Tamara Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
We are seeking motivated and proactive professionals to join our Theatre Team
Permanent Part Time | Casual
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for motivated, professional individuals to join perioperative services support team. As the Theatre Orderly you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team whose goal is to achieve excellent clinical care and outcomes for their patients.
This key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to;
- Transporting patients to and from the Theatre;
- Assisting in the day to day function of the Endoscopy / Operating Suite with patient positioning, theatre set ups, and cleaning and restocking of theatres;
- Removing rubbished and soiled linen; and general cleaning duties
- Providing support to the wards when required.
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-motivated, hard-working individual who can effectively work according to direction. You will possess strong communication skills and have excellent time management and organisation abilities. This role requires you to have the flexibility to work a rotating roster and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Certificate III in Operating Theatre Technician Practice or equivalent (Health Services / Aged Care)
- Holds a Certificate III in Health Assistant or working towards
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Prior experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively following directions
Most importantly, you will bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our patients in obtaining the best possible outcomes for their health.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical wards, medical ward, and rehabilitation ward and day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, urology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Kris Wall on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 14th August 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend