Job no: 505735
Work type: Casual
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
- Casual opportunity
- Support and contribute to our Maternity Unit
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking an experienced Registered Midwife to join our Public Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit. In this role, you will be joining a team dedicated to delivering a high standard of support and care for mothers to be and their newborns. Our multidisciplinary team of experienced obstetricians, midwives, nursing staff, lactation consultants and allied health professionals’ work together to ensure a comfortable and confident experience – before, during and after pregnancy.
As a Registered Midwife, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient to ensure the highest level of care is delivered in line with the core values of both Joondalup Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife
- Recent experience working as a Registered Midwife in all areas of
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to Midwifery practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Base salary for full time equivalent;
- Registered Midwives ranges from $70,051.89 to $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level
Please note, the rates above are full time equivalent and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police and Working with Children check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Lara Murphy, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 12th May 2021 at 11.55 pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend