We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse & Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our orthopaedic ward at Cairns Private Hospital . Full Time, Part time and casual opportunities available.
About the Role
Cairns Private Hospital is constantly seeking for opportunities to grow innovatively and therefore, need clinical staff to join our team on a permanent part time basis.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders of the orthopaedic ward to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of three (3) year’s experience in Orthopaedics
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Enrolled Nurses must have certification to administer medications and IV’s.
- Proven experience post AHPRA registration in an acute hospital environment.
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant specialty will be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Cairns Private Hospital is in tropical Cairns, in far north Queensland
The hospital is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Cairns Private Hospital is committed to the provision of first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area.
The company is strongly committed to further developing the already high-quality patient facilities and services at Cairns Private Hospital to meet the future health care needs of patients in the Cairns area. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, (PRO RATA) base annual salary ranging from;
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- $61,519 - $67,443 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6)
- $70,697 - $90,715 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Joyce Coyle, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 4052 5277.
Close Date: 16th October 2020