Critical Care Medical Officer
Job no: 506256
Work type: Casual
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Medical Professionals
North West Private Hospital will commission an Intensive Care Unit in late November 2020.
We are seeking Critical Care Medical Officers with previous experience in this or similar roles (Anaesthesia, ICU, Emergency Medicine) to join our team.
The Unit will comprise 2, Level 4 ventilated beds and 4 additional critical care beds .
Essential requirements for the role:
- Current Registration as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Relevant qualification relating to Critical Care, or two years experience in the role
- Current ALS Certificate and experience in airway management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to function in a multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of models of care in the private sector.
- Experience in insertion of central venous and arterial lines an advantage
- Our roster will provide 24 on site cover of the ICU and may accommodate a variety of shift times.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Dr David Sturgess at firstname.lastname@example.org (Enquiries only).
Close Date: 8 October 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend