Dispensary Technician - Toowoomba
Job no: 506613
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Exciting opportunities have become available for a Dispensary Technician to join our Malouf Pharmacy team in Toowoomba. We have permanent positions available, either part-time or full-time on a rotating roster where some evening and weekend shifts may be required.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes or experience:
- previous dispensing experience
- minimum Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
- excellent understanding of PBS and private prescription pricing and processing
- Webster packing and MPS System experience considered an asset
- sound understanding of S2, S3 and S4 medications and associated regulations
- highly organized and with a strong attention to detail
- excellent customer service skills and able to work well as part of a team
You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Pharmacist with the dispensing of medication
- Management of NHS claim processing
- Remaining up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Ordering of dispensary stock
- Continually provide exceptional customer service to all our customers
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team that works across many healthcare disciplines.
To apply attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 1st November 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend