- Key Executive role with Australia’s largest private health care provider
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Permanent full-time position
We are seeking a dynamic leader with experience at a Hospital Executive level who can meet the challenges and capably manage the operational requirements, key stakeholder relationships, and strategic direction of Noosa Hospital. This role is challenging but rewarding and is your opportunity to join the dedicated team at Ramsay Health Care and be part of a global network of world-class hospital facilities that embraces excellence in health care, innovation, and empowerment of its people.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) will oversee all operational aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, compliant clinical service delivery, and doctor engagement. You will also be responsible for leading a team of professional clinical managers, effective engagement with our VMOs and medical team to deliver high quality clinical care, employee engagement and staffing practices.
You will also be accountable for the efficient and effective management of clinical education and support and foster a culture within the hospital that embraces quality and strives to continually improve patient and business outcomes.
The successful applicant will regularly collaborate on regional projects with other DCSs and senior executives across the group, providing for an excellent structure of peer support, team work and professional liaison. The position which requires the ability to lead innovation, whilst recognising the patient as the central focus within the private healthcare setting, would offer an emerging DCS who is ready to take the next step in their career, a rewarding opportunity.
You will also have the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management position;
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia;
- Formal management qualifications or working towards the same;
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to adopt a strategic overview whilst managing complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Ability to successfully manage organisational change, financial reporting, and quality improvement
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders including VMOs;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities; and
- Demonstrated skills in workforce planning, rostering and working within budgeted work hours.
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 hospitals and day surgery facilities across 11 countries across Australia, the UK, Asia and Europe. Ramsay is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the Australian health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management, patient care and running high-quality facilities, and how it operates its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
To learn more about our Values have a look at http://www.ramsayhealth.com/About%20Us/Values
Noosa Hospital is an acute medical and surgical facility located in a peaceful bush land setting. It provides a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, Noosa Hospital is able to provide high quality care to patients.
All enquiries are to be directed to:
Justin Greenwell, Chief Executive Officer
Applications must be lodged online by clicking the Apply button within this advertisement. Your application should include your Curriculum Vitae outlining your experience and skills in line with the above criteria and 2 current work-related referees.
Applications Close: Sunday 29 November 2020