Enrolled Nurse - Clinical Enhancement Program
Job no: 509684
Work type: Part time, Part time temp
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
- Maximum term part-time opportunity (64 hours per fortnight) over a 12-month period
- Learn and develop your skills as part of our Clinical Enhancement Program
- Join our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
About the Role
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking an Enrolled Nurse to join our team as part of a Clinical Enhancement Program. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in developing their skills in a structured learning program and within a supportive team.
Working in our 10-bed, high care Coronary Care Unit which investigates and treats chronic and acute cardiac conditions, you will work alongside our friendly team of experienced health professionals.
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will be you will be required to provide expert nursing care to complex patients. Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
The flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria:
- Registered with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months’ post-registration experience in an acute care setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing professional development
Enrolled Nurses must have successfully completed EN medication administration education to be successful in this position.
Base salary for full time equivalent;
- Enrolled Nurses ranges from $60,895 to $65,409 + superannuation and is based on experience level
Please note, the rates above are full time equivalent and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Clearance and a current Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Lisa Self, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend