Job no: 510196
Work type: Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent part time opportunity (64 hours per fortnight) to join our dedicated team on Ward 4 at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital - 2 roles available
About the Role
With six state-of-the-art operating theatres, two cardiac catheter laboratories, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit and an 11-bed intensive/coronary care unit, our cardiology department utilises some of the latest in cardiac technologies and techniques. This allows our multidisciplinary and dedicated team of health professionals to provide the latest interventional services that are minimally invasive, prompt and accurate.
As a Registered Nurse, you will support the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders with planning, evaluating and delivering patient’s care in the unit. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Continually providing and maintaining the highest level of nursing care in a timely manner;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of each patient; and
- Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with the health care team, clients, their families, and the wider community.
Working across a rotating roster of shifts including weekend and evening shifts is essential to this role.
You will bring a strong clinical skillset as a Registered Nurse with qualifications, or experience working in cardiology care. You will have a passion for providing quality care and be able to effectively work with a professional team to maintain Ramsay’s standard of care.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of one (1) year Cardiology experience within a hospital or acute care environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. To apply, click the link within this application. All applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Silvia Gres, Nurse Unit Manager
Ph: (07) 5390 6469
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend