Job no: 510256
Work type: Part time
Location: Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team at Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Part-time opportunity.
About the Role
In this role you will provide effective and efficient professional Occupational Therapy services to patients and customers of the Hospital.
To be successful you will be an experienced Occupational Therapist with a passion for client care. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will be able to manage conflicting priorities and workloads both independently and as part of a team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following:
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in Day program – Highly regarded
- 1-2 years of hospital rehab experience
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands in a hospital setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a wide range of clinical areas, providing intervention including but not limited to general reconditioning, neurological rehabilitation, falls intervention, cognitive assessment and intervention, home visiting and education groups. – highly regarded
- Tai Chi interest and previous experience. – highly regarded
- An interest or skills in hand therapy - Desirable
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is $34. - $44. per hour plus Superannuation, based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Close Date: 21st January 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend