Psychologists – Mental Health
Job no: 510284
Work type: Part time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists / Counsellors / Mental Health Occupational Therapists / Mental Health Social Workers to join the Northside Group St Leonards Clinic in this Permanent Part Time opportunity.
About the Role
There are two positions available: one working with Eating Disorder patients, and another working across Mood Disorders, General Psychiatry, Addictions, and Eating Disorders. The days available span over Monday to Saturday.
The roles will involve planning and facilitation of Group Therapy Programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental health illnesses. We also have opportunities to complement this position with private practice.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a sole facilitation group therapy role. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant mental health profession registration
- Relevant mental health profession qualifications
- Experience in facilitating group therapy
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Experience with Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Experience working with Eating Disorder patients
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is a member of the Northside Group, owned by Ramsay Health Care and known as an exceptional mental health clinic in Sydney.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is a purpose-built mental health facility with 112 single rooms, day services and onsite consulting suites.
Ramsay Health Care has grown to become a global hospital group, delivering a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world. The company employs over 77,000 staff and treats 8.5 million patients throughout its hospitals and primary care clinics.
We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way – “People Caring for People” and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button listed within the job advertisement. Your application should include a resume, and cover letter detailing your days of availability.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Natalie Mirabito on MirabitoN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 1st February 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend