Registered Nurse - Day Oncology
Job no: 510309
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Oncology Registered Nurses to join our Day Oncology team. Multiple positions available Full-time | Part-time | Casual
About the Role
Our team at Greenslopes Private Hospital understands every patient’s journey with cancer is unique which is why we have developed a unique approach to cancer care. Our 39-chair unit provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services enabling patients to be treated from diagnosis through all options of treatment. As a team, our goal is to provide high quality specialised care to our patients and ensure they receive the upmost support
As the Registered Nurse you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care to which our unit prides itself. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be required to perform chemotherapy administration and display proficiency in cannulation and associated treatments
This role requires a compassionate individual with suitable skills and competence to work as part of our Oncology team. To succeed you will have exceptional communication abilities and be dedicated to providing patient focused care.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) year experience in Oncology
- Competent in chemotherapy administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Completion of Antineoplastic Drug Administration Course (desirable)
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary of;
- $70,697 - $90,715 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
You can also access the application form by using a QR Reader App on any smartphone to read the below QR Code.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Michelle Beutel, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 3394 6739.
Applications 13th February 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend