Registered Nurse - Oncology & Haematology
Job no: 510310
Work type: Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent part time opportunity (45 hours per fortnight)
- Access employee benefits and discounts
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
Joining and supporting our modern 12-bedded Oncology and Haematology Unit, you will work alongside an experienced and dedicated team that provides outstanding specialist care to patients requiring oncology and haematology inpatient day treatment.
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our growing team as a Registered Nurse. In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with experience in an Oncology / Haematology department
- Competent in peripheral cannulation and care of central venous access devices essential
- Experience in administration of anti-cancer therapies desirable
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Base salary for full time equivalent;
- Registered Nurses ranges from $70,051.89 to $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level
Please note, the rates above are full time equivalent and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Clearance and a current Working with Children Check. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Elaine Spellman, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Sunday, 24th January 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend