Job no: 511315
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
About the Role
Our beautiful newly renovated maternity unit consists of 40 beds and 7 birth suites. We are seeking experienced Registered Midwifes to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
Multiple roles are available in either a Permanent Full-Time, Part-time (64hrs per Fortnight) and casual capacities.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
We are seeking a rotating midwife who can work both in post-natal and our delivery suite.
- Relevant Midwifery Qualification and APHRA Registration
- 2 years experience in Midwifery
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster
- Flexible work practices
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
North Shore Private Hospital is approx. 5 mins from the local railway station, provides a wide range of hospital services and regular subsidised social activities. North Shore is also built upon a wonderful supportive working environment, you can grow and develop your skills with Ramsay Health Care.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $65,665.60 - $92,230.32 + Employee Benefits & superannuation (based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. Registered Nurses RN1 - RN8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees). Please specify in your application the specific capacity you're available to work (FT/PT or casual)
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Stephanie Virgona on (02) 8425 3291.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend