Job no: 511505
Work type: Part time
Location: New Farm Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
- Work alongside specialist doctors and provide high level customer service
- A secure, permanent part-time opportunity ideal for those looking for a long-term role
- Utilise your Medical Administration experience to grow your career across our National Network
About This Role:
A new opportunity has emerged for a billings assistant to join the team at New Farm Consulting Suites. The role will be permanent part time with 40 hours per fortnight.
In this role, you will join a professional and efficient team, overlooking the billing processes of the New Farm Consulting Suites.
The billings assistant has the responsibility of ensuring efficient and effective coordination of the billing, debt collection functions and end of month reporting for a busy group practice of psychiatrists along with registrar and GP billing. You will communicate directly with Consultants, Medicare, health funds, hospital administration and management.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance - Happy to work around school hours for this role.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistant program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To be considered for this role, you will bring billing experience, preferable in the health industry, with computer knowledge and good communication and problem-solving skills. The ability to work in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision is necessary to succeed in this role.
You will also bring:
- Previous medical Billing experience is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in dealing with DVA, Medicare, Health funds, Third Party and Private patient accounts
- Previous experience with billing software (Blue Chip software experience highly regarded)
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- Accurate and swift data entry skills
- Ability to problem solve
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize a high-volume workload
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from
$28.95 – $30.20 plus superannuation based on experience level, exclusive of penalties or allowances
How to Apply:
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Tarni Pearson, Consulting Suites Manager at email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend