Facility Claims Administrator
Job no: 511583
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Facility Claims Administrator
Maximum term Full-time until June 2021
We are seeking a Facility Claims Administrator to join our team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
About the Role
In this fast-paced role, your previous billing or health insurance industry experience will be of benefit as you become a key support person for all departmental functions and the Southern Queensland Billing Hub. You will enjoy being a key point of contact for all things billing and demonstrate an understanding of accounts receivable functions.
To succeed in this role, you will have an eye for detail along with exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing. You will have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. This role requires you to have an understanding of health funds, contracts and their application to billing.
You will also demonstrate;
- An adequate level of understanding and comprehension of accounts receivable functions
- Previous experience in Meditech patient management system and SAP
- A demonstrated ability to operate in an environment of change
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to plan and coordinate workflow
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Previous experience in systems quality improvement projects
- Have an in-depth Knowledge of:
- - The Administration processes that impact on billing and collections
- - Patient admission and discharge processes
- - Health fund contracts
**The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst delivering exceptional customer services is vital**
On offer is an hourly rate of $29 + Superannuation.
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the southside of Brisbane - Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Sharon Dickson, Administration Manager on 07 3394 7876.
Close Date: 8th of March
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend