Job no: 511639
Work type: Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Permanent part-time opportunity (up to 60 hours per fortnight)
- Lead, support and motivate our Hollywood Clinic
- Grow your career across our national network
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our team at The Hollywood Clinic. In the role, you will contribute to the delivery of exceptional mental health care in both our inpatient and outpatient therapy programs, with a key focus on Trauma Therapy. You will be responsible for planning and facilitating mental health care requirements and contributing to the ongoing development and evaluation of the program. This role is open to:
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
The Hollywood Clinic, a private mental health facility located at Hollywood Private Hospital, offers a range of mental health programs and therapies in a calm, welcoming and restorative environment. Our programs are conducted by an experienced, multidisciplinary team of health professionals including psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, specialist nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, art therapists, physiotherapists and dieticians.
Flexibility to work across a Monday to Friday roster is essential to this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset, preferably in a hospital setting, a passion for client care and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients.
- Relevant registration and qualifications in your field
- Experience facilitating process orientated groups / psycho education groups
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to plan and deliver quality patient care
- Experience with running Trauma Therapy groups
- Recent acute mental health inpatient / day patient work
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Joe Falkner, Therapy Programs Manager
Close date: 22 June 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend