Job no: 513982
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Scrub Scout
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Theatre team at Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual Positions Available
About the Role
As a member of our theatre team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of your Nurse Unit Manager Clinical Nurse Specialists and Clinical Coordinators to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
This opportunity will see you working across our four operating theatres with a range of specialities including complex plastic surgeries, ENT, dental and ophthalmic.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a scrub scout for complex plastic and ENT surgeries
- Prior experience in ophthalmics (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of:
- $65,665.60 -$92,230.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialities is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Katherine Murphy NUM- Anaesthetics & Recovery MurphyKatherine@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 26 April 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend