Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 514169
Work type: Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Pool Nurses (Registered/Enrolled)
Multiple part-time roles - hours flexible to your availability!
We are seeking multiple experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our Floating team at John Flynn Private Hospital.
About the Role
John Flynn Hospital is constantly seeking for opportunities to grow innovatively and therefore, need clinical staff to join our Floating team!
Working in this team will see you assigned to a variety of shifts based on your availability across departments relevant to your experience and specialty. If you enjoy the variety of gaining experience in a new side of the hospital each week, then this role is a perfect fit for you!
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders of the departments you are assigned to shift-to-shift to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating shifts with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role. RN's available to work night shifts will be highly regarded.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled nurses must be certified to administer medication and perform IV’s
- 2 years’ experience or more as a Nurse in an acute general medical/surgical setting.
- Any specific specialty experience or qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Registered Nurses - $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
- Enrolled Nurses - $31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46]
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Free Parking
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Joanne Brocket on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend