Ward Team Leader - Catering
Job no: 514256
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
We are seeking a Ward Team Leader – Catering to join us at Greenslopes Private Hospital in this Permanent Part Time opportunity!
About the Role
This opportunity will see you assist the Food Services Manager in all operational requirements of the department including
- Supervision of catering staff
- Oversight of food preparation and delivery to our wards
- Ensuing compliance with the Food Safety Plans and Hospital procedures
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and develop others to achieve results. Your commitment to delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values will also be key to your success.
You will also demonstrate:
- Leadership skills in a team environment
- Ability to assist in the management of a team
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time manager and organisational skills
- Prior experience in a health care environment (Desirable)
On offer is an hourly rate of $26.40 + Superannuation.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Ben Hensley on HensleyB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend