We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Medical/Surgical Protea Ward at Peninsula Private Hospital.
Permanent full-time position!
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our 30 bed Protea Ward which provides care to a mix of medical and surgical patients. All staff will be support by our Education Team and our dedicated Medical and Surgical Educators.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with morning, evening/night and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- Three years minimum post graduate experience in medical/surgical nursing
- Any specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from: $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Clare Marie Stinton on StintonC@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Applications Close: 18th of May 2021