Enrolled Nurse (Early Parenting Centre)
Part-Time – Hours Flexible to your availability!
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
Our Early Parenting Centre Residential program (EPC) is a 20 bed specialist inpatient unit for the assessment and treatment of new mothers' health and wellbeing providing acute specialist treatment programs consisting of group, individual, carer/infant, fathers' group and parent education.
Our program operates with a multi-disciplinary team of experienced professionals. Members of the team include Psychiatrists, Psychologists, General Practitioners, Psychiatric Nurses, Midwifes, General/Paediatric Nurses, Family Support Workers and Maternal and Child health Nurses.
We are seeking Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with experience in mother baby work to join our team.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Minimum one year experience in maternal/infant health and wellbeing or in a mental health setting
- Mother craft skills and 0-Toddlers child development knowledge
- Relevant nursing registration in an Australian state or territory
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $29.03 - $33.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $57 381.06 - $67 166.41]
About the Organisation
Masada Private Hospital is a fully accredited 105 bed acute medical, surgical facility with specialised dermatology, early parenting and rehabilitation services located in central Melbourne. Our philosophy is to provide a range of services which are appropriate to the needs of the community.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay at Masada include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible shift times to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Morning and Afternoon tea regularly provided.
- Access to affordable coffee and meals at our onsite bistro and cafe.
- Free Parking
- Work alongside an experienced and committed team of professionals
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Patsy Thean at TheanP@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.