Job no: 516608
Work type: Casual
Location: Waverley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
We are seeking experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Waverley Private Hospital on a Casual basis.
About the Role
Working across our 33 bed General Ward as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse, you will support a wide variety of presentations. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Checking, preparing and administering medications in accordance with registration requirements, relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures;
- Continually providing the highest level of nursing care in a timely manner each rostered shift within scope of practice; and
- Accurately observing, monitoring and communicating on a patient’s condition at a given time and report any inconsistent or significant changes to the RN in charge immediately.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is essential to this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Endorsed Enrolled Nurse. Your passion for client care and maintaining a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values is critical to this role.
Successful candidates will also meet the following criteria;
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- 2 Years’ minimum experience within a medical / surgical setting
- Successfully completed EN medication administration education
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team environment
Although not essential, candidates who have HDU experience and any post graduate qualifications in the area of speciality will be highly regarded.
$ 29.03 - $ 33.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $57 381.06 - $67 166.41]
We are operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Catriona Kennedy at KennedyCat@ramsayhealth.com.au .
Close Date: 17th June 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend