Paid Ads Specialist
Job no: 516713
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan
- Exciting opportunity to work with Australia’s largest health care provider
- Permanent Full-time position
- Flexible Location
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Paid Ads Specialist to join the National Marketing team at Ramsay Health Care.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the National Marketing team in the development, execution and optimisation of online national and local digital campaigns. The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of paid marketing channels, paid search and paid social primarily and knowledge of SEO, content and programmatic display.
You will work closely with the National Campaign Manager and the Marketing Specialist team across Australia to ensure online campaigns target the right audience types in the right locations and make recommendations for the right online media mix. This role is part of a cross-functional team comprised of Marketing Specialists, web developers, CX specialists, designers and digital experts.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Social Media ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Google Ads
- Demonstrated experience with simultaneous high-volume paid campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Google tools – Google analytics, Google tag manager and Google data studio
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to excellence
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with EDMs
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience in content and programmatic display
- Strong understanding of SEO
Working with Us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 facilities across 11 countries making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world. Ramsay is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
For all enquiries regarding the role, please contact:
Mark Reidy, Digital Marketing Manager
Formal applications are to be submitted online by clicking the ‘apply’ button listed within the advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: Friday, 18 June 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend