Clinical Nurse Educator
Job no: 517031
Work type: Part time
Location: Mitcham Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Opportunity for hours to increase
About the Role
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Nurse Educator with the suitable skills and competence to work as part of our Education Team within mental health. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and friendly team that will:
- Plan, develop and co-ordinate delivery of education courses/programs within the hospitals
- Supervise staff compliance to annual mandatory training and completion of eLearning components
- Coordinate the new graduate student clinical placement program
- Work in partnership with the nurse educators in the coordination and delivery of the hospital wide education program
- Contribute to the development and updating of policies and procedures
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for training and education. You will also demonstrate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in area of education and training
- Previous experience in educational design, delivery and evaluation
- Proven teaching skills in individual, small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive change
- Post Graduate nursing qualifications in mental health
On offer is an hourly rate of $50.02 - $52.65 per hour + super
About the Organisation
Victoria Court is a new purpose built, 21 bed adult mental health unit, providing both adult inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as onsite private psychiatrist consulting room
Mitcham Private Hospital is a fully accredited, 121 bed acute medical, surgical, maternity and mental health facility, providing for the healthcare needs of Melbourne’s outer eastern communities.
• Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance.
• Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
• Employee assistance program.
• Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services!
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check, Working with Children’s clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Michelle McAlary at McAlaryM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing date: 1st of August
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend