Job no: 518351
Work type: Casual
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Casual Opportunity Available
About the Role
We are looking for experienced Supply Officers to join our busy Stores and Supply team at Warringal Private Hospital providing effective management and distribution of stock throughout the hospital. You will be working in an extremely busy environment and must be willing to work as part of a team and within WH&S and Infection Control guidelines.
- Picking and packing of stock
- Delivering of stock to Hospital department storerooms
- Receiving of stock deliveries to the hospital
- Ordering of stock to replenish to set levels utilising computer systems
You will be a highly organised and process focused individual with previous experience in a Supply role to enable you to succeed in this role. Crucial to this role will be a high level of accuracy and time management skills with a strong team focus. An intermediate level of computer literacy/knowledge is required for this role.
You will also bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a supply position is essential with any medical stock experience being highly regarded.
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Availability to work Monday-Friday with occasional weekend stock takes
- Experience with stock controlling computer systems (particularly SAP) will be well regarded.
On offer is an hourly rate of $22-$24 + Superannuation.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Warringal Private Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb of Heidelberg and opposite the redeveloped Austin Health Campus which includes the Mercy Hospital for Women and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Centre. The hospital has 150 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology. Warringal Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Daniel Rossouw, Supply Manager on RossouwD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 27th of July 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend