- Dreaming of breaking into the property market?
- Looking for the perfect place to live, work, and take the next step in your career?
- Looking to relocate and want all of the amenities of city living with the ease of a countryside lifestyle
Then why not join Australia’s largest private healthcare provider in a town that has it all. Tamara Private Hospital (Tamworth region) are seeking Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses across our Perioperative team (Scrub Scouts/Anaesthetics & Recovery)
Multiple Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available and as senior clinician roles, these opportunities are well suited to those looking to develop into leadership opportunities
About the Role
As a member of our Theatres team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures. This is a senior clinician role offering career progression opportunities into our team leader roles.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
This rewarding opportunity that requires extraordinary clinical professionals that can bring a strong clinical skillset within a Perioperative setting, You will demonstrate a passion for delivering high standards of client care and customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values and display exceptional communication skills along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3-4 years current post graduate experience in scrub/scout, anaesthetics or PACU (Theatre roles)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Tamara Private is a 53 bed Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres and a large procedure room and a High Dependency Unit. Our surgical specialities include: General Surgery; Urology; Endoscopy; Ophthalmology; Gynaecology; ENT; Orthopaedic (including major Joint replacements); Oral Maxillary & Dental & Plastic Surgery
Our hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way; "People Caring for People"
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- Registered Nurses - $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses - $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
Thinking of Relocating
Relocation assistance is available and with permanent opportunities also on offer, this could be your chance to move to the unofficial capital city of rural New South Wales. The Tamworth region boasts over 35 schools, TAFE and a University campus. Attracting over 50,000 visitors each year, there is plenty to see and do in your spare time. From the beautiful scenery of the New England highway, picturesque nearby towns, galleries, national parks, lookouts and thriving equine industry. Don’t delay, apply today!
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to submit your expression of interest
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Dr Patricia Thornberry, Director of Clinical Services on ThornberryP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 6th of August 2021 at 11:55pm