Administration Support Officer
Job no: 519009
Work type: Part time, Part time temp
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Administration Support Officer
We are seeking a professional Administrator to become a key member of our Administration team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
This is a 12-month fixed term part-time position (minimum 60.8 hours per fortnight).
About the Role
As the Administration Support Officer, you will be responsible for the coordination and rostering of the hospital administration team in-line with rostering practices and departmental skill requirements. This integral role also manages daily sick leave and QLD Data Error reporting. You will liaise closely with the departmental team leaders in the management of leave both planned and unplanned ensuring service delivery is uncompromised.
This role will also see you working in conjunction with the Clinical Coding team supporting the correction of QHAPDC data and completing the pre-end of month checks ensuring data meets QHAPDC requirements.
To succeed in this role, you must be a highly organised and process focused professional with exceptional attention to detail.
You will also demonstrate;
- Accurate data entry skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to complete tasks within designated timeframes
- Previous experience in a hospital administration position
- Previous experience rostering experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to effectively communicate with clientele both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Sharon Dickson, Administration Manager on 07 3394 7876.
Applications Close: 29th of July 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend