Patient Services Assistant
Hollywood Private Hospital is looking for experienced Patient Service Assistants to join their team. Multiple casual roles available!
About the Role
As a Patient Services Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of the Hospital and assist in moving patients throughout the hospital on wheelchairs and beds. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Cleaning of occupied/discharged rooms, ablutions, offices, clinical areas & hospital facilities,
- Moving patients throughout the hospital on wheelchairs & beds,
- Delivering medications, patient notes & equipment as required,
- Adhering to infection control principles and procedures when outworking duties.
This role has short fall shifts available across a seven-day rotating roster that includes Monday to Sunday shifts, weekends and public holidays. Including am, pm shifts & nightshifts.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice. Your effective written and verbal communication skills will assist in providing excellent customer service at all times in line with facility standards. Dedicated and passionate about achieving the highest level of cleanness
Successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in hospital cleaning, hotel cleaning commercial cleaning or similar cleaning role,
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team structure and independently as required,
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers and staff,
- Excellent time management skills, and
- Basic computer skills.
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries: Please contact Jonathan Reynolds, Support Services Manager, at ReynoldsJonathon@ramsayhealth.com.au
Application Close Date: 4th of August 2021 at 11.55 pm