Registered Nurse - Coronary Care Unit
- Multiple Permanent full time/part time, Permanent night duty and casual opportunities available
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
- Sponsorship available for highly skilled candidates
Our 9 bedded, high care Coronary Care Unit (CCU) investigates and treats chronic and acute cardiac conditions and is supported by a 24-hour on-call angiography team. Cardiac services available onsite include Cardiac rehabilitation, Cardiothoracic surgery, Nuclear medicine (Myocardial perfusion scans) & Radiology (XRAY, CT & MRI).
As a Registered CCU Nurse, you will be required to provide expert nursing care to complex patients and work with a dedicated and professional clinical team that is responsible for maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department. This will entail, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients;
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with clinical and professional experience working in CCU. Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary team-focused environment, and your client-first attitude are also essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two years’ Coronary Care experience
- Demonstrates knowledge and relevant clinical skills in advancements in cardiology
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement process
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Candidates with a Post-Graduate Certificate, Diploma or Masters in Coronary Care Nursing, Certificate in Cardiothoracic care and current Advanced Life Support (ALS 2 Competency) will be highly regarded.
Base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level and qualifications.
Please note that the range above is for full time equivalent Registered Nurses, does not include loadings or penalties and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Danielle Payne or Sheeba Kurian, CCU Clinical Nurse Managers
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Application Close Date: 1st October September 2021 at 11:55pm