Clinical Nurse - Cardiac (Scrub/Scout)
Job no: 521202
Work type: Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent part time (up to 60 hours per fortnight) opportunity available!
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and patient-focussed Clinical Nurse to join our Theatre Departments’ Scrub Scout Team! Equipped with 20 modern theatres, Hollywood Private Hospital is one of the largest theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies including robotic surgery capability!
This direct leadership role will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members whilst working alongside a passionate multidisciplinary team. Your day to day operations will include problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice to team members. In addition, you will perform accurate and comprehensive patient assessment to address short and long-term needs. You will also assist the NUM with training current perioperative staff in the cardiac area.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three years’ post graduate experience working in Perioperative Scrub Scout/Cardiac
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Preceptorship experience and a compassionate approach to mentoring students and novice nurses
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 Grade 1- Grade 4)
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, a Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Tracy McFadzean, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 5th October 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend