PACU / Acute Pain Service
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurses to join our Peri-operative Services Team at Pindara Private Hospital.
- Permanent full time opportunities
- Committed to providing career opportunities & development programs for staff
- Work for a well-respected leading provider of specialist healthcare
About the Role
Our Theatre Department is seeking an experienced and professional Registered Nurse to join our team to work between PACU and Acute Pain Management Service.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience in mental health nursing. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a registered nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years’ post graduate experience
- Post Anaesthetic Care Unit experience
- Experience in a Pain Service position
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36].
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Marko Krajnc, Nurse Unit Manager at KrajncM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 29th of September 11.55pm