We are seeking an experienced, patient focused Registered Nurse to join our team in this Casual Position
About the Role
Greenslopes Specialty Clinics is made up of a number of different specialties, which include ENT, Ophthalmology, Plastics/Post-operative plastics dressings (POPLAS), General Medical, Neurology, Pain Management and Preadmission clinics.
1. Our team practices a holistic approach to health care, involving the patient, family, team members and allied health professionals to achieve the best outcome possible. Previous experience in Ophthalmology, ENT or plastics wounds is desirable
2. In this position you will be required to work a variety of shifts. This may be in the form of a half day (5 or 6 hour shift) up to an 8 or 10 hour shift depending on the needs of the department. Some overtime is occasionally required if clinics run late. You may start as early as 7.30am or finish as late as 6pm.
In this role you will report to the Clinical Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia;
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Previous experience in ENT or Ophthalmology highly desirable
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously as required; and
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and excellent time management skills.
$36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
About the Organisation
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact
Greenslopes Specialty Clinics
Applications Close: Tuesday 26th October 2021 at 11:55pm