Job no: 522650
Work type: Full time
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Permanent Full Time (38 hours per week) – commencing October, 2021
- Join the leader in providing quality rehabilitation services.
- Contribute to an innovative and committed multidisciplinary team.
- Enhance your knowledge through access to an expert team of staff.
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit, and outpatients department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological, chronic pain, cardiac, amputee, reconditioning, and lymphoedema.
A challenging and exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated individual to join our Hospital and Community Occupational Therapy team, which will include work within the areas of Inpatients, Day Program, Outpatients, and NDIS. If you are interested in joining a committed, compassionate, and highly respected team, we would love to hear from you.
- Manage a diverse range of patients who require rehabilitation across admitted and non-admitted services.
- Provide therapy in individualised, paired, and group settings.
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans with the multidisciplinary team.
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent with APHRA registration.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and skill in multiple areas of Occupational Therapy.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage a caseload.
- Demonstrate advanced time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and a commitment to Quality Improvement.
- Demonstrated willingness to assist other Occupational Therapy units with clinical caseloads when required.
- Current unrestricted Driver’s Licence.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant postgraduate Occupational Therapy experience.
How to Apply
Formal applications must be lodged online and should include a cover letter, responses to the above selection criteria, and a CV (with two work-related referees i.e. previous/current Managers/supervisors.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Venus Patel (Inpatient Allied Health Therapy Manager) at: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 24th October, 2021.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend