Specialty Clinics Coordinator
- Permanent Full time management position
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Greenslopes Private’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
Greenslopes Specialty Clinics is made up of a number of different specialties, which include ENT, Ophthalmology, Plastics/Post-operative plastics dressings (POPLAS), General Medical, Neurology, Pain Management and Preadmission clinics. Our team practices a holistic approach to health care, involving the patient, family, team members and allied health professionals to achieve the best outcome possible.
As the Clinic Coordinator, you will hold a key leadership and management role within the Hospital and be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. This will encompass, but is not limited to;
- The planning, implementation and evaluation practices, processes and services within the department;
- Working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements; and
- Working closely with the Executive team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to further develop and grow their career in leadership and be required to practice as an advanced Registered Nurse in providing clinical support and guidance to all members of the team.
To be successful in this position, you will have the ability to demonstrate a positive attitude, foster a team environment that is engaging and supportive, and be committed to achieving excellence in care delivery. Your innovative leadership and passion for seeing your team members succeed and grow is essential.
You will bring;
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia;
- A minimum of four (4) acute care experience;
- Extensive clinical skills and experience across the above mentioned specialties;
- Demonstrated management and decision-making skills;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registrations
- Effective communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Experience leading a clinical team;
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to work in an interdisciplinary team; and
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs.
On offer is a Level 3 RN position in line with the current EBA, depending on experience level and exclusive of allowances and penalties
About the Organisation
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Theohari Simos, Assistant Director of Clinical Services on SimosT@ramsayhealth.com.au