Ward Team Leader - Catering
Job no: 523998
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Ward Team leader
Permanent Part Time opportunities at Greenslopes Private Hospital
About the Role
This opportunity will see you assist the Food Services Manager in all operational requirements of the department including
- Menu Monitoring
- Oversight of food preparation and delivery to our wards
- Ensuing compliance with the Food Safety Plans and Hospital procedures
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- No late nights required with shifts generally ranging from 1030am to 6.30pm
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and develop others to achieve results. Your commitment to delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values will also be key to your success.
You will also demonstrate:
- Leadership skills in a team environment
- Ability to assist in the support of a team
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sound computer literacy/skills
- Prior experience in a health care environment (Desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance - no late nights
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Ben Hensley on HensleyB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend