Job no: 524691
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses – Theatre Recovery
We have a number of positions available for proactive Registered Nurses in Theatre (Recovery) at Westmead Private Hospital. Join a team of dedicated health professionals and grow your career.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual opportunities available!
About the Role
We have multiple positions available for Registered Nurses with a minimum of two years’ experience. This opportunity will see you joining our friendly, positive and busy theatre team, working within Recovery.
Our Registered Nurses work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of patient care is delivered in line with the ‘Ramsay Way’ core values.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skill-set and have a passion for client care, exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
- $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics. The hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Carla Norton at NortonC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 22nd December at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend