Registered Nurses - Mental Health
Job no: 525868
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses - Mental Health
Full-Time – Part-Time - Casual
Ramsay Clinic Rockhampton has a dedicated, multi-disciplinary patient care team to support our 24 bed Mental Health Ward. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care and we have established an excellent reputation in the Central Queensland region for our high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
We are seeking registered nurses to work across a 7-day rotating roster. We are offering permanent full-time and part-time hours, with a start date of January 2022.
This position would be ideally suited to someone who:
- Has a minimum 2 years inpatient experience in an acute mental health environment;
- Has a strong focus on patient centred, evidence based nursing care;
- Is motivated, energetic and a flexible team player;
- Has excellent clinical assessment and communication skills;
- Has the ability to collaborate and consult with patients, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner.
- Has appropriate AHPRA registration as a registered nurse.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
We are seeking candidates that will live and breathe the Ramsay Values including:
- Being caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed;
- Take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better;
- Value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
About our Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Our mission is to deliver exceptional mental health care & to do that, we need exceptional people.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Enquiries can be made to Hazel Oomajee on 4932 1321 or via OomajeeH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 10 February 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend