Sleep Centre Manager
Mitcham Private has an exciting opportunity for a Manager to manage and coordinate the Sleep Studies Unit.
This is a Permanent Full-Time role.
About the role
The role involves some sleep study analysis (Diagnostic, CPAP, MSLT & MWT). You will also be responsible for Quality Control of the service and reporting, facilitating equipment repairs and compliance, staff rosters and training.
- Previous experience in an equivalent role
- 7 years clinical experience
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a small specialised team
- Knowledge of compumedics ProFusion4 or Nexus360
- BRPT or capacity to work towards
- Ability to demonstrate previous business acumen in managing the financial resources of a unit or department
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Mitcham Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, maternity and mental health services.
Located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, Mitcham has established an excellent reputation for high quality patient care, customer service and staff satisfaction.
Mitcham Private Sleep Centre is a dedicated sleep disorder centre, located close to Mitcham Private Hospital, and has been providing services for the needs of Melbourne’s outer eastern communities since 1998.
The NATA accredited Sleep Centre provides quality, full Level 1, overnight sleep studies of the highest international standard for privately insured, DVA and self-funded patients and is supported by a team of accredited, experienced sleep and respiratory physicians, technicians and nursing staff.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Kylie O’Loughlin at OLoughlinKylie@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications close 28 January 2022 - 1155pm