Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse / Registered Midwives
Job no: 530371
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Mitcham Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Midwife, Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse / Registered Midwives – Early Parenting Centre
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Early Parenting Centre. As a nurse in our team, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients as they are prepared for day procedures.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work to a 7-day roster will be essential for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse / EEN / Midwife
- Any relevant experience with caring and settling infants would be highly regarded.
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not required.
- Midwives are welcome to apply.
Registered Nurse: $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $ 29.76 - $ 34.84 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $58 805.76.06 - $68 843.84]
About the Organisation
Mitcham Private Hospital provides crucial clinical services for Melbourne’s outer eastern communities and are operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Louise Hansen on HansenL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend