Job no: 532166
Work type: Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Join Our Team!
Permanent Part Time and Casual opportunities
John Flynn Private Hospital is offering an attractive remuneration and benefits package, free onsite car parking, and rewarding, long-term secure work!
JOIN US AND YOU WILL:
- Work with a brilliant team of people who care about people
- Help keep the hospital clean
- Clean the equipment
- Restock supplies
- Maintain infection control
- You have experience in cleaning services
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- You are a great team player
- You enjoy having a laugh and being part of a team
- You are dedicated to the highest standards of safety, cleanliness and infection control
- To be successful in this role you will need to be availability to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts is essential.
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Why choose a Ramsay career?
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Salary Packaging, uniforms & subsidised meals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Tina Hoobin on email HoobinT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend